BIMcollab is an issue collaboration platform for BIM, built for the widely accepted IFC and BCF open standards. It simplifies the issue management process and offers a structured way of storing, sharing and managing issues in any BIM development process. BIMcollab , with more than 15.000 users worldwide, is connected to the most popular BIM tools like Revit, ARCHICAD, Navisworks, Solibri and Tekla.
This year they are sponsor of the ‘BIM & Digital Construction Summit’. You can visit their booth (J33) to see live demonstrations and get additional information. You are more than welcome to participate in their workshop at Wednesday October 25th at 16:00. Topic: Increase your project performance through BIM issue management with BIMcollab
• Use of BIM Collaboration Format (BCF) in projects
• How to collaborate with open standards between Revit, Navisworks, Solibri, Tekla, ARCHICAD
• Validating models through IFC
• Creating & communication issues between project members
• Manage & analyse issues in integral BIM projects
Visit the BIMcollab booth and workshop, get your free ticket online