Check out that the industry is saying about London Build. Here are some testimonials from our exhibitors, sponsors, speakers, partners and visitors.
"The event has come on in leaps and bounds and really is a First Class exhibition; well done!"
- Elvin Box, Associate Director, Mace Group
"Besides the exhibition and speaking opportunity we had at London Build, we really appreciated the business appointments program proposed by the London Build organization team. The team swiftly understood our targets and needs, which led to very high quality meetings and real business opportunities"
- Aurelien Blaha, Marketing Director, FINALCAD
"London Build Expo did not disappoint - as a growing company we had the opportunity to network with lots of industry leaders and have left with some very promising leads. The organisers were extremely helpful with pulling together a package at the last minute so we will definitely be re-booking for next year. Highly recommended date for your diaries!"
- Business Development Manager, Bag a Builder
"London Build is THE construction show for London. A must attend"
- Stuart Goddard, Sales Director, The CPD Service
"We have never seen as many women working on construction in one room!"
- Marianna Bia, Deputy Chair, NAWIC
"London Build rocks."
- Sebastian Thoms, CEO, Axel Thoms German
“The quality and quantity of the delegates that attended London Build is one of the best I’ve seen, we will definitely be signing up for next year”
- Paul Halbert, CEF, National Accounts
“We found London Build 2017 to be a very relevant event and an ideal opportunity to showcase our products and services to a tailored, targeted audience”
- Ruth Hughes, UK Specification Manager, Imperial Bricks
"It was our first time as an exhibitor and we were delighted with the quality of the visitors to our stand, it has generated a good deal of opportunity. We will be back in 2018"
– Tim Brown, National Sales Manager, Unitrunk
“London Build Expo has a great mix of construction influencers and certainly worthwhile attending the networking and exhibiting for the leads. The new Fire Safety Zone attracted plenty of visitors, which is encouraging to hear will grow in size for 2018”
– Jonathan Brown, Marketing Manager, Coopers Fire
"It’s the first time we’ve exhibited at London Build and it was great to talk to so many people across the industry. We found the show very effective to raise awareness of the British Steel brand and let the construction sector know that we don't just manufacture steel – we also sell a range of construction products through our distribution channels"
– Lisa Coulson, Marketing Manager, British Steel
“Very impressed with the high turnout at London Build 2017 including a lot of quality contacts in the industry we would never have chance to meet otherwise”
- Murray Gates, Key Account Manager, Westgate Group
"London Build provides visitors with a greater insight into the built environment. It exhibits innovation, efficiency and professionalism"
- John Macintyre, Managing Director, Technics Group
"London Build was a fantastic platform for us to showcase our Solar Tiles to a diverse group of individuals and companies from a range of sectors and countries. We are already looking forward to LB 2018, which sounds like it will be even bigger and better!"
– James Birch, CEO, Solecco Solar
“This was our first year at London Build and we have already booked for next year. We managed to achieve more than we anticipated from the show and are already looking forward to London Build 2018”
- Bradley Collins, General Manager, Powerday
"London Build has such a buzz to it, its brilliant"
- Hernan Palazzo, Creative Content Officer, Mott MacDonald
“This was our First London Build and it proved to be both exciting and productive with a number of very high quality leads. We’ll definitely be back next year”
- Dr Orhan Ertughrul - EVP G-SMATT Europe
"London Build 2017 has proved a fantastic opportunity to assist both current members and source new clients - see you next year!"
- Graham Howett, Client Relationship Manager, Constructionline
“It’s really pleasing when message and audience align, that’s what happened this year at London Build. The event was a perfect platform to share our sustainability vision and discuss our strategy with a very engaged group of people."
- Martin Gettings, Head of Sustainability, Canary Wharf Group
"We were delighted with the facilities, arrangements and attendance on London Build 2017 and to be able to share Tier 2 insight with colleagues in the industry"- Jim Southworth, Managing Director, blu-3 (UK) Limited
"Thank you for a well organised event, a Must attend for anyone involved in London Construction & Development."
- Nasser Alanizy, Development Director, Focus Building Group
‘We found that London Build certainly has a real interest in fire protection with content on how to specify an assured system’
- David Law, Marketing Services Manager at Lonza Wood Protection
“A well turned out event with a variety of decision makers within the space. We were pleased with the discussions that took place during the 2-day event”
- Vivianne Williams, UK & Overseas Marketing Manager, Trimo Group
"London Build Expo did not disappoint - as a growing company we had the opportunity to network with lots of industry leaders and have left with some very promising leads. Highly recommended date for your diaries!"
- Hannah Dardis, Business Development Manager, Bag a Builder
"Safelincs had a great stand at the London Build 2017 with lots of footfall. Plenty of interaction with customers. The CPD was also well organised and our contact Michael Fyall looked well after us"
- Harry Dewick-Eisele, Managing Director, Safelincs Ltd
“Our first time out at this event and we were not disappointed- great mix of potential clients at senior levels of the organisation with live projects and looking for innovative products- we rebooked for the 2018 immediately which I haven’t done very often in 30 years of attending exhibitions around the world - great organisation and support from both the organisers and the event location itself - I think this will become a key event in the calendar “
- Gary Dean MSc, Managing Director, OnLevel Ltd
“It was a pleasure to exhibit at such a well-attended show. It was pleasing to engage with others in the industry who are looking to achieve more efficient and greener ways of installing building services”
- Joe Cameron-Wallace, London Operations Manager, Gripple Ltd
"London Build was a great exhibition to launch our new product range, Lumi-Plugin. It was great to meet with so many architects and specifiers"
- Ben Bishop, Director, Lumi-Plugin
"People taking interest in OrthoGraph was a truly inspirational experience at London Build, with potential partners and leads, we definitely achieved what we aimed towards”
- Dániel Lőcsei, Marketing Manager, OrthoGraph