The UK has a severe shortage of housing. The UK government has forecast that the UK needs to build 300,000 new homes a year. Within the next 7 years the population of London is expected to explode to over 10 million, giving London the status of a global ‘mega-city’. With a population growth rate in London that is twice that of the rest of the UK, a high proportion of the UK’s new homes need to be built in Greater London.
Quite simply, the opportunities for the Kitchen & Bathroom industry in London are vast and outweigh much of the rest of the UK. The London Kitchen & Bathroom show gives those companies working in the industry an opportunity to do business and make connections with trade-buyers and all the key decision makers from across London and beyond.
WHY EXHIBIT AT THE LONDON KITCHEN & BATHROOM SHOW?
- The London Kitchen & Bathroom Show takes place as part of London Build - a fast-growing and highly respected show for London that takes place in the world famous National Hall of the Olympia London
- The London Kitchen & Bathroom Show is a b2b event attended by high-level decision makers from: architects, retailers, house builders, developers, interior designers and international buyers
- The London Kitchen & Bathroom Show is an incredible opportunity to launch new products, to promote your brand and to showcase your business to an extremely high-level audience of trade buyers
- Enhance your company profile and stay competitive in the marketplace
- Network, get new leads and do business at the leading construction show for London