Our friendly bunch are always poised and ready for a chat. So please read on and if you have any questions or queries you can ping us an email or give us a call. You can also get to know our leadership & management team on our ‘Meet Our Team
At A Glance (In A Nutshell)
Over 15 years delivering specialist rejuvenation, protection & maintenance services across London, Birmingham and the south of England.
Creative, value added and innovative solutions utilised across a multitude of sectors; transport (highways & rail), local government, construction, Business Improvement Districts to name but a few.
- 1998 Community Clean was born as a division of an umbrella company as graffiti removal specialist
- 2007 Andy & Martin go it alone launching Container Trak Ltd T/A Community Clean as a stand alone business working mainly for local authorities
- 2008 Expertise grew and we began to expand our service offering to Business Improvement Districts & the highways sector
- 2009 Achieve NHSS 19A accreditation
- 2009 RISQS accreditation achieved and so starts our invasion of the rail sector
- 2010 Service catalogue begins to evolve offering expert painting services, protective coatings & non-destructive blast cleaning
- 2013 Milestone project in Highways – Kier Surrey, Guildford Bridges
- 2014 NEW London Operational Centre acquired
- 2015 Milestone OHSAS 18001 accreditation achieved to add to our existing ISO’s
- 2015 Milestone project in Rail – Costain, London Bridge station redevelopment programme
- 2016 Our teams are now all over London and the south delivering our unbeatable services to a variety of clients/sectors!
It goes without saying that when you meet our team, you’ll see how we meet every challenge head-on and deliver every aspect of our service with P.R.I.D.E: