Founder and CEO
Bob Ward a retired fire fighter was contacted in 2009 by John Hughes who tragically lost two members of his family in the Penhallow Hotel fire in 2007. Bob helped him understand the documentation and relevant questions needed at the Inquest, he again helped him in the lead up to the Crown Court case. In 2011 the Hotel owners were fined just £80,000 and £62,000 costs for failing to meet the correct Fire Safety Standards.
From that day Bob pledged to change Fire Safety so these family members hadn’t died in vain – “families should be able to Sleep Safe” – it took 7 years but Lumi-Plugin is now born.