Everyone attending London Build will need to be prepared to show their COVID-19 Status before entering Olympia by providing either:
- Proof of full vaccination – both doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to the event).
- Proof of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test taken prior to travel on the day of arrival at the event
- Proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the event (including 10 days self-isolation following the result).
Resident in England
You can show your status easily via the NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App. For more information on how to do this, please click here.
If you don’t have access to a smartphone or computer, then you can call 119 to request a letter to demonstrate your vaccination status or online here. Please note that the letter can take up to 5 working days to reach you. This letter will be sent to the address registered with your GP.
The NHS App
Downloading the NHS App can take up to 24hrs to validate, so make sure you do it early!
From outside England:
- Scotland - obtain your full vaccination status here.
- Wales - obtain your full vaccination status here.
- Northern Ireland - Ticket holders from Northern Ireland will be required to provide evidence of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test, by reporting the result here and presenting your NHS email or text notification at the entrance.
- EU or outside the EU - All government regulations regarding travel and entry into the UK remain. As part of entry into the UK a PCR rest is required and proof of this will be sufficient. Additionally, CDC card, US state-level digital certification (you will need to show proof of USA residency, such as your USA passport or Green Card) or the EU digital Covid certificate (EU DCC) or paper equivalent will also be accepted.
Not able to access the NHS COVID Pass?
If you cannot access your NHS COVID Pass or if you do not receive a vaccination status letter in time you will need to provide evidence of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test, by reporting the result here and presenting your NHS email or text notification at the entrance.
How to upload your lateral flow
If you are demonstrating your COVID-19 Status using an NHS Lateral Flow Test this should be taken prior to travel on the day of arrival at London Build. You can order NHS Lateral Flow Tests here or pick them up from any pharmacy or test site.
Once you have taken your test, you will need to report your result on the NHS website here .You will receive a text or email notification confirming your negative test result, to present on entry.
A positive result from an NHS Lateral Flow Test means it’s likely you had coronavirus when the test was done. You must not attend London Build Expo and must self-isolate immediately. You are then advised to get a PCR test to confirm your result as soon as possible.
If you are using an NHS Lateral Flow Test to demonstrate your COVID Status, this will remain valid for 48 hours from the time you took the test. You will then need to re-test on the expiry of the initial 48 hour period.
Your safety is our number one priority and we’ve been working hard along with the venue to ensure London Build is safe for you and your colleagues to attend.
Enhanced Cleaning – Olympia London has enhanced their cleaning regime and introduced extra cleaning measures before and after every show, especially for regular touch points such as door handles.
Hand Sanitiser – You’ll find hand sanitiser stations all around the venue.
Face Coverings – Face Coverings are optional, but we welcome the wearing of them at London Build, especially in crowded areas.
Contactless Payments – We encourage cashless payments throughout the venue where possible.
Stay home if ill – As much as we want to welcome you to London Build, we kindly ask you to respect everyone’s health and safety. If you are feeling unwell then please stay home and do not visit London Build.