11 Sep 2018
Bryson Pro Series Woodscrew
- Slash point and serrated thread for reduced torque and fast insertion.
- Molecular lubrication for reduced insertion time.
- Milling/Helical thread reduces torque, helps prevent splitting, and clears the hole - effective when joining two pieces of wood preventing jacking.
- Reinforced double countersunk head.
- Self-countersinking ribs for improved countersinking and flush finish.
Find out more here https://www.bryson.co.uk/product/index/09550BrysonProSeriesWoodscrews
What the UK's construction industry is saying about London Build..
This was our first year at London Build and we have already booked for next year. We managed to achieve more than we anticipated from the show and are already looking forward to London Build 2018
This was our First London Build and it proved to be both exciting and productive with a number of very high quality leads. We’ll definitely be back next year
London Build is THE construction show for London. A must attend
COUNTDOWN TO LONDON BUILD!