ABOUT THE GEOSPATIAL HUB
New to the BIM & Digital Construction Zone for 2019, the Geospatial Hub will feature a wide range of exhibitors showcasing the latest technology and innovation across the geospatial industry and a cutting edge two day agenda of CPD accredited conference presentations and workshops.
- 3D Laser Mapping
- Topographic Surveys
- Laser Scanning
- Drone Surveying
- GIS & Big Data
- Instrumentation & Monitoring
- Underground Utility Surveying
- Geophysical Surveys
- Panoramic Imaging
WHAT'S ON THIS YEAR?
500+ high-level speakers across an incredible 9 conference theatres, 25,000+ registered attendees expected, incredible networking through: multiple networking events, the Festival of Construction, a Meet the Buyer Service (organised by Constructionline), one-to-one meetings, speed networking, networking bars to name a few exciting features.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Transforming the Construction Industry with Big Data
- Panel Discussion: Trends and Developments in Instrumentation and Monitoring
- Laser Scanning - Saving Your Company Time and Money
- Greater Access and Analysis of Data
- Panel Discussion: Construction Technologies of the Future
- Delivering Smarter Solutions Through GIS
1. GENERATE THOUSANDS OF HIGHLY TARGETED BUSINESS LEADS
Position your brand and products in front of the entire construction and design industry. You will also receive your very own pre-show marketing pack to ensure you drive interest to your products and services.
2. GAIN MAXIMUM BRAND EXPOSURE
Get yourself in front of tens of thousands of potential clients and take control over how the industry views your brand.
3. POSITION YOURSELF AS A KEY PLAYER IN THE MARKET
Seize the opportunity to engage with buyers and partners interested in your products and services across two full days of meetings and networking events.
4. IDENTIFY NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Anticipate what products will be in need and produce innovative items that can potentially revolutionise the marketplace.
5. ENHANCE YOUR PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
Connect with 500+ thought leaders speaking at the show and learn how you can get involved in their large scale construction projects whilst hearing about the challenges and hot trends shaping the industry.
6. BENEFIT FROM EXCLUSIVE SERVICES AVAILABLE TO OUR EXHIBITORS
Participate at the show that puts you in the drivers seat with your very own wish list of attendees and your dedicated marketing contact leading up to London Build.
- Civil Engineers
- Infrastructure Professionals
- Transport Professionals
- BIM Professionals
- Local Councils and Government
- Facilities Management
- Building Services
- IT Companies
- Software Companies
- And many more
- Managing Directors
- Chief Scientists
- Operation Managers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Engineers
- Urban/City Planners
- Project Managers
- Asset Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Senior Geologists
- BIM Managers
- Heads of BIM
- IT Strategy & Innovation Managers
- Product Managers
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE TICKET?
If you have all the information you need and would like to attend the show, register for free today and begin planning your visit.
INTERESTED IN EXHIBITING?
If you would like to enquire about exhibition space or sponsorship for the 2019 show, then simply let us know and a member of the sales team will be in touch with you soon.