ABOUT SMART LONDON
The ongoing development and transformation of London is vast and the city has ambition to invest in becoming the smartest city in the world.
London boasts a population of nearly 9 million; is home to over 850,000 private businesses; 33 local authorities; requires up to 66,000 new homes a year; is undergoing major new regeneration & infrastructure projects; and is one of the leading economic hubs in the world.
The Smart London Zone is co-hosted alongside the London Build Expo, the leading & largest built environment show for London.The show will be attended by 25,000+ registered attendees involved in design, construction, fit-out, building management, infrastructure and government in London.
The Smart London Zone will feature topics on Smart Cities and Smart Buildings. Hear from industry experts discuss opportunities and solutions for smart buildings and smart technology in London.
SMART LONDON UPDATE
Conference Sessions & CPD-accredited Workshops
Featuring 500+ high-level speakers across an incredible 9 Conference floors. Plus CPD-accredited Training Workshops (CPD certificates given to all attendees to enhance your CV). All free to attend!
Network With Thousands of Industry Professionals
25,000+ registered attendees expected, including: contractors, architects, developers, designers, building & construction professionals, engineers, house builders, sub-contractors, distributors, government and more.
London Build facilitates incredible networking through: multiple networking receptions, a Meet the Buyer Service (organised by Constructionline), one-to-one meetings, speed networking, networking bars and much more.
Entertainment and Fun!
London Build features the Festival of Construction - making business in construction fun! London Build is not your usual run of the mill construction show and features: beer festivals, live music, celebrity guests, street food, prize giveaways, entertainment and performers, plus much more!
SPEAKERS PREVIOUSLY CONFIRMED INCLUDED:
- Heathrow Airport Limited - Phil Wilbraham, Expansion Director
- TfL - Robbie Erbmann, Head of Housing Strategy
- Homes England - Sophie White, Head of Infrastructure and Complex Projects
- Kier Group & UK BIM Alliance - Andy Boutle, Head of BIM Buildings Division
- Morgan Sindall - Jinghan Ong, Innovation Manager
- Arup - Tom Mossop, BIM Manager and Associate
- Crossrail - Sir Terry Morgan, Chairman
- TateHindle - Mike Jamieson, Design Director
- Origin Housing - Carol Carter, Chief Executive
- Mott Macdonald - Rosa Diez, Project Director
- Willmott Dixon - Simon Tranter, Head of Sustainability
- AECOM - David Cheshire, Regional Sustainability Director
- Thames Tideway - Steve Crofts, Head of Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- Taylor Wimpey - Ian Heasman, Director of Sustainability
- Greater London Authority - Marcus McPhillips, Senior Policy Officer (Housing)
- Digital Engineering (BIM), Smart Infrastructure, Asset Management, IoT, Data Management & Geospatial Leader UK BIM Alliance, Cabinet Office - Steve Eglinton, Chair
- Architectural Practices
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Building services
- Public Sector
- Fit-out companies
- Smart energy companies
- Local authorities
- Urban/City Planners
- City Managers
- City Planners
- IT Strategy & Innovation Managers
- Transport Strategy Officer
- Housing Standards Officers
- Smart City Professionals
- Chief Operating Officers
- Digital Project Managers
- Service Designers
- Data and Innovation Manager
- Strategy Planners
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Product Development Managers
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Digital Infrastructure Programme Manage
- Building Automation Consultants Security Systems
- Factory Automation Systems
- Smart mobility & EV
- Smart Products - Home & Office Automation
- Complete Home Automation
- Sensors & Measuring Equipment
- Integrated Automation Solutions
- Technology Heating & Air-Conditioning
- Wireless Automation Systems
- Telecommunication Providers
Utility and Public Services providers covering:
- Public Transportation
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Feel free to get in touch with the London Build team who are on hand to answer any questions you may have about the show.
INTERESTED IN EXHIBITING?
If you would like to enquire about exhibition space or sponsorship for the 2019 show, then simply let us know and a member of the sales team will be in touch with you soon.
LEAD SMART LONDON PARTNER
KNX is a global, open international building control standard that enables the integration and programming of products from a range of manufacturers using a single software tool.
The KNX Standard has been eagerly adopted by many international manufacturers who together provide a vast array of compatible KNX-certified products. In the UK, the KNX open standard is actively promoted and supported by the membership of KNX UK, the national association of manufacturers, integrators, wholesalers and trainers.
Choosing from the KNX pool of interoperable technology, integrators and contractors can create customised, whole-building control solutions by bringing together a variety of off-the-shelf components. These products all "speak the same language” and can operate together across the same network. That means more functionality, yet less cabling.