- Chartered Surveyor and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Building with some 45 years experience in the construction industry … awarded a Health and Safety Champion by the HSE
- Multi-disciplinary professional with skills in design and project management of architectural design, surveying, development and senior management of teams across three large London local authorities
- Leading construction sector health and safety professional - first in the UK when government enacted EU Directive 92/57/EEC into law as the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations - an acknowledged trainer author of UK’s award winning online training to public services
- Involvement in environment since 1992 Agenda 21 - strategic planning in Global Warming issues and Global Carbon Reduction - lead author appointed by the Carbon Trust to create the new CIBSE Manual on Biomass Boilers for publication during 2012
- UK Patent inventor of Gravity Opening Smoke Vent System ...
- Invited by the European Commission to present in 2014 the concept of developing a pan-European unified training portal for the whole of Europe's 16.4 million construction workers ...
- Appointed in 2018 to the Executive Board of the Institute of Construction Management as Director of Education and Training
- Launched the National CDM Competence Registry™® at London Build 2018 for the Institute of Construction Management and in 2019 commenced the development of the CDM4BIM Gateway™
- Awarded 'Construction Manager of The Year'  by the Institute of Construction Management