- Benefit from significant brand exposure at the UK’s largest-ever virtual event for construction
- The opportunity to present to an audience of 1000s of contractors, architects, specifiers, developers, civil engineers, local authorities and more
- Present your session live and also benefit from on-demand promotion until the end of 2021
- Lead Generation: Receive quality, qualified data of all attendees that watch your presentation and those that express a high level of interest and intent - Each sponsor from our recent series received on average 672 qualified leads
- Extensive marketing support from a dedicated team to drive your brand throughout the series
- A wide range of branding opportunities to put your organisation at the heart of the online series
GREAT REASONS TO SPONSOR THE ONLINE SERIES
HOST AN ONLINE EVENT
A member of your team and/or a client will join a virtual event as a panellist, alongside 4-5 other key decision-makers (contractors, architects, engineers, government etc). Prior to the online session, you will be able to work with our Production team to help shape the title, subject matter and topics that your webinar covers.
VIRTUAL NETWORKING WITH KEY BUYERS
One-on-one Meetings: We will facilitate meetings for you with buyers at the event. Benefit from one-on-one meetings with your choice of buyer. Network directly with a wide range of contractors, architects, specifiers, developers, local authorities and civil engineers through arranged one-to-one virtual meetings.
POSITION YOUR BRAND AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE UK'S BUILT ENVIRONMENT
“DuPont was a first-time sponsor of the event and it has provided an excellent platform for generating interest in our solutions for healthcare interiors. The professionalism of the Oliver Kinross team in organising this event and preparing in-depth for each and every session is a testament to their dedication to the building and construction industry.”
“Our sponsorship of this year’s London Build Online delivered exactly what we wanted it to deliver. It allowed us to interact with potential customers in a professional, clear and engaging manner. Not only were we able to detail our new BS 8629 evacuation alert system offering to a highly targeted audience, the Q&A session meant we also got something back from it. Delighted with the response and engagement.”
“A great session which allowed us to get into the detail and understand the challenges of the new system. The virtual environment that London Build Online provided worked very well and allowed everyone to contribute on an important topic”.
“London Build Online brought together some key players and major influencers in the construction and property sector, who imparted their views on what we should be focusing on as an industry. It was a pleasure to be able to moderate one of a lively discussion panels and see the interaction from the virtual audience with some searching questions for the panellists. I would highly recommend this event to anyone who wants to keep up to date in construction and property!”
“It is great to be involved in London Build – an event that has diversity and inclusion at its core. London Build provides a platform for those voices that are often unheard across our industry, and showcases the diverse individuals working to make our industry a more inclusive place for all.”