Scroll down to find all the Architect's Hub information you'll need to prepare for the show.
- Your project displays
- Delivery instructions
- Your website listing
- Marketing pack
- Ambassador programme
- Getting to Olympia London - Grand Hall
Other useful links:
- London Build floorplan - VIEW THE FLOORPLAN
- Full conference agenda - VIEW FULL CONFERENCE AGENDA
- Networking events - VIEW ALL EVENTS
- Speakers - VIEW ALL SPEAKERS
- Show Preview - PLAN YOUR VISIT
YOUR PROJECT DISPLAYS
As an architect, we welcome you to showcase your architectural projects in the Architect's Hub at London Build free of charge. Please confirm what you'll be sending to display at the show.
- 2 x A2 printed foamboards to be displayed in the gallery (these will be attached to the wall with double-sided velcro tape) AND 20 seconds of video footage/slide share (16:9 ration in 720p) of projects. Please note the video will be on a loop with other firms.
- 3D models displayed in the gallery area. Please confirm the dimensions and weight of the models and note that these must be supplied with plinths.
All 3D models and A2 foamboards must be delivered to the venue on the 15th of November (must be on this date and not before/after).
Delivery label details:
DSV Solutions - Service Desk (West Hall)
Re Architects Hub ‘Your Company Name'
For assistance with couriers to, or from, the venue, please contact our official partner, DSV solutions: Carla Cook T: +44 (0)121 780 2627 E: Carla.email@example.com
YOUR LISTING ON THE WEBSITE
Please send your logo, profile (150 words) and your website link for the Architect's Hub listing on the website.
Your listing will be updated at www.londonbuildexpo.com/architects-hub-2022.