We look forward to seeing your projects on display at London Build this November 15th & 16th!
Scroll down to find all the Architect's Hub information you'll need to prepare for the show.
- Your Project Displays - Confirm
- Delivery Instructions
- Marketing Pack
- Getting to Olympia London - Grand Hall
Other useful links:
YOUR PROJECT DISPLAYS
As an architect, we welcome you to showcase your architectural projects in the Architect's Hub at London Build free of charge. Please confirm what you'll be sending to display at the show.
- 2 x A2 printed foamboards to be displayed in the gallery (these will be attached to the wall with double-sided velcro tape). These can be a mix of landscape and portrait.
- 3D models to display in the gallery area. Please confirm the dimensions and weight of the models and note that these must be supplied with plinths.
- If you have any technology/software or other features your firm would like to showcase, we can arrange a 2x2m space within the Hub.
All 3D models and A2 foamboards must be delivered to the venue by the 14th of November before 2pm (must be on this date and not before/after).
Delivery label details:
DSV Solutions - Service Desk (West Hall)
Re Architects Hub ‘Your Company Name'
For assistance with couriers to, or from, the venue, please get in touch with our official partner, DSV Solutions: Carla Cook T: +44 (0)121 780 2627 E: Carla.email@example.com