This Year's Celebrity Guests Include...
The Queen of LinkedIn, Lea Turner will be hosting a workshop at this year's show. For fans of the 80s, keep an eye out for the utterly brilliant Timmy Mallet and his giant pink foam mallet! Get your quizzing hats on and head to the London Bar, where you'll get the chance to join England and Liverpool legend Kevin Keegan for his Big Fat World Cup Quiz. If that's not enough sport for you, join Britain's best-known and most loved Heavyweight boxer, Frank Bruno, for a motivational talk about how he is fighting back against mental health stigma, followed by a Meet & Greet.
FUN AND GAMES
KINETIC ENERGY CHALLENGE
Dance towards a sustainable future! Join Pavegen's challenge to generate joules of off-grid kinetic energy through their interactive dancefloor. Every step or move you make on the platform will count towards our target!
The London Build philosophy is that doing business should be interactive, fun and full of energy! Get involved with the Foosball Tournament organised by the British Foosball Association.
PRIZES AND COMPETITIONS
There are more competitions and bigger prizes than ever before! You could win:
- Platinum London Irish Tickets to a 22/23 Season Home Game at the Gtech Community Stadium.
- Saracens Executive Box Hospitality Tickets at the StoneX Stadium.
- Front Row Hospitality at the The Panoramic Restaurant at Kempton Racecourse.
- Five-star Equus Restaurant Experience at Sandown Park Racecourse.
- Table for two at The Derby Suite Restaurant at Epsom Downs Racecourse.
- An XX Box from Drinks Drop, 20 perfect serves of a cocktail in one box.
- Hidden City Voucher for up to 20 players, the UK's leading treasure hunt-style experience.
- Tickets to The Candle Light Club, a pop-up Prohibition-era speakeasy in a secret London venue.
- 2-Hour Canoe Hire down London's waterways at Moos Canoes.
Many more set to be announced!